View Single Post
Old 21-10-2019, 06:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1907 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenden_05 View Post
Licking the perineum and anus of a freelance. have no idea what's wrong with my twisted mind. always thought that anus, pussy and armpit are areas I wouldn't never explore. One night about two weeks back, I rtf her and she let me ejaculate inside her. then she squat to squeeze out my sperm as I watch on. Seriously don't think that's a proper way of contraception. The brain just failed in front of a inviting pussy with blossomed labia.

After she bathe and lay down beside me getting to sleep for the night, I pull down her fbt and dive right in. Went into a licking frenzy, her vulva, labia, clitoris anywhere as it's my first time painting. She moaned with joy. As I lift her pelvis up and head down her perineum, the pace of her moan heighten. Without hesitation, my tongue is give her anus a good time. Luckily she is young and smell really good down there. Soon one finger went in without resistance and she was like arhhhhh...! and she orgasmed really soon.

I flipped her over into doggy position for easy painting and surprisingly she spit on her palm, dab and rub her anus area with it. Omg it's game on. I penetrated her slowly and filled her anal up really quick like within a min. she whispered into my ear "My entrance is the first for her rear exit" Crazy night.
Wow!.. tats awesome for a 1st time experience with a very horny FL bro . seems like both of u enjoyed the sex v much ... omg!!.. n its a 1st anal for her too .. shd be a memorable 1st time experience for her to be entered in her shit hole behind by a guy ... u didn't give her pussy any chance at all n attack it from all angles n in all its parts internally and externally

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor