View Single Post
Old 18-10-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 0
GENESIS159 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGENESIS159 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGENESIS159 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGENESIS159 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

I was nervous and excited when I made my first booking with her. I was not sure what to expect only that Clare has tons of good reviews. We arranged to meet for a car-date at night. Through the message, I feel like I was meeting a friend instead of a first-time stranger and that makes me feel at ease. Got on her car and when I first laid eyes on her, she is exactly how I pictured her to be, engaging and easy to talk to. She then drove to a nearby carpark where we proceeded with the deed. I must admit, Clare gave her best to try and make me cum and her service spirit is extremely high. Fast forward a bit, I unloaded into her mouth and she continued to suck on my dick which almost makes me ascend to heaven.

The second visit was even great, she knows what is my weakness and she focuses on it. After I unloaded into her mouth, we got out and she gave a little AAR which I think that she cares for her client. I will definitely be back for her again!