View Single Post
Old 15-10-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1766 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
Re: Crazy/daring stuff that i hv done.

i have a FB who is 20 yrs old, unlike the usual MILF FB i have, she loves to do crazy shit stuff when we meet up.
once we were with her friends (a couple) in HDL for hotpot around 1am. so we sat side by side facing her couple fren, while eating she place her hands on my thigh (i was wearing beach shorts and she was in her FBTs that day) and started to caress me and slowly moving her hands up my dick. i was damned aroused and did the same to her trying to locate her pussy with my right hand. eventually we were fondling with each other until the server came over to add soup and saw what was happening..but we didnt stop, my FB continue fondling with my hard on with her hands now inside my shorts while i was digging her wet pussy... i think the server went and tell her colleagues about what she saw, and soon we realised more and more server keep coming to our table haha..
her couple fren was also aware of whats happening and they keep tell us not to touch the food with our fingers haha...