View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Itinerary for Uncles and Aunties (we will be using a full day taxi) :

1. Reach Hotel check in the morning

2. Think i will bring them to Penuin wet market on the 1st stop since they so love that place.

3. Lunch will either be at -

a) Rezeki Seafood Restaurant (around Nongsa area)

b) Kelong Restaurant 188 Citra Utama (Barelang)

c) Barelang Seafood Restaurant

I am open to Kopak Jaya 007 Kelong Seafood Restaurant which is also around Barelang too. But i mainly have only 2 lunches in this trip, so i will be keeping this one open to let these aunties and uncles take their pick,hehehe...

After lunch will probably bring them to :

4. Pulau Galang temple, since already at Barelang area.

5. Nagoya Hill Mall shopping (since they wasnt brought there the last time)

6. After shopping will be back to hotel to rest up a bit and head for massage or foot reflexology (if there is a MP inside hotel). Most likely will bring them to Aiko or Namii.

7. Night time dinner options (all uncles are all beer drinker) :

a) Windsor Food Court

b) J8 Food Court

c) Utama 98 Food Court

Since there will only be one dinner, they will get to choose one of the 3 above,hehehe...but i am still keeping Lovely Food Court and A2 Food Court option open.

7. Back to hotel, if uncles and aunties still have that bit of energy, there are still options to head for a movie or KTV session.

Next day morning, breakfast would be at Meximo Pub wantan mee or A2 Food Court, followed by Penuin wet market. Reason for going to wet market again is becos there will surely be things they forget to buy or things that they initially wish to buy but choose NOT to during the day before. Talking about aunties being fickle-minded at times,hehehe...

If time allows, will bring them to Lucky temple before heading for lunch. Probably one of the 4 lunch option stated above BUT if time isnt on our side, will bring them to either Astro Food Court or somewhere near ferry terminal.

Free and easy thereafter, and probably one last foot reflexology (if time allows) before heading back to ferry terminal for a cup of coffee at Morning Bakery or Malaya Cafe while waiting to go back Singapore (for that 1 or 2 uncle/aunty who needs to go back). Excelso is unlikely to be suitable for them.

Hehehe...i am expecting myself to be VERY busy on that 2D1N and 3D2N.

Just taking down notes and keeping tabs on my coming trip "itinerary".

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info