View Single Post
Old 25-09-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: [Serious]How would you feel if your daughter was working as a prostitute?[/Seriou

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaypohkia View Post
Definitely not haha although that line of thought did come to mind. I guess then to you prostitution is far from an ideal profession. May I ask why then do you continue to visit prostitutes and if it does at times make you feel bad, what sort of coping mechanisms do you use to deal with it?

I hope I don't sound too much like a purist. It's just that I want to make the main character as realistic as possible which is why I want to hear from real people.
Maybe I mis-read your first question. I don't visit prostitutes. I dont condone men who do neither do I berate them. But I like to think they are still decent human beings who just need to satisfy a need and as a father myself, think they will abhor their daughter being a prostitute.