Old 08-09-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Sinner342 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Just want to share with you guys..Tonight I fucked one of sexy girl at Kg. Air. I’ve never seen her before, might be a new girl coming fresh from China. She quoted RM150 but I insist with RM100 bcs I thought it might affect the price in the market as well I guess. She’s a little bit annoyed and said no blowjob for me in her native language, I can understand a bit bcs of the word lollipop😂😂. So, after she put a condom on my lil bro, I straight away missionary her, quite tight I’ll say with a cute moan playing in the background. She wants to rush thing so I think it’s time for me to unleash the doggie position. It’s my first time doing it. To my surprise it is very nice, I slap her ass once and changed the position again into final missionary. This time I’m not planning to stop, I fucked her really hard in that position and finally cum.

Name: Didn’t ask
Face: 8/10
Age: 24 I guess, looks young compared to her milf friends there
BJ: If you pay RM150 it’s possible
Hj: Didn’t ask
Massage: Didn’t ask
Gfe: No comment since I can’t speak Chinese
Wir: Not sure since the girls are changing every time I go there

Last two weeks, I got one contact from MiChat..you can see the previous post by Jojokk brother. I pm her and she agreed RM200 per shot. Bro Jojokk already share the fr but I just want to let you know that this girl is really a great kisser. She teaches me on how to deep kiss, we almost spend the entire time kissing only, hahahahaha. Then, I just sucked her boobs and it seems that I can’t let go of that lips😅. Here we go kissing again and after that she blowjob me without condom. I didn’t say anything bcs it’s just that good, luckily she stop if not I cum alrdy. Then, I straight down missionary her and cum without realizing it😂😂 I wish I can last longer but overall I’m satisfied. Definitely will come again. She’s doing it as a freelance, so sometimes she’s not available.