Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
Livie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do girls actually enjoy giving bj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Our dick technically has no smell, no taste (when cleaned). some of us are hairy, some of us shave (so thorny).. Then there are some guys who are not hygienic, we have pee smell or shit smell. Sometimes we sweat too bcos of the hot weather. Have u tasted your own precum before? Ask yourself do u really like this If u are a girl.

My point is, there is nothing attractive in our dick. The only pleasure girl gained from giving bbbj is the eroticism playing in her mind with an erected dick in her mouth or the visual pleasure she gained from the guy’s satisfaction from being blown. It’s all mental.

So I don’t blame girls not liking to blow. If their sense of eroticism is not “opened up” through bj.

How to increase your chances to be blown by your partner? My own experience is the overall package (grooming) for yourself. A clean, neat, smell good guy when clothed gives a better impression that he takes care of his hygiene including his pubic area. The girl may be more open when her mental sense are opened up by the eroticism during the foreplay.
Wooo! Well said! You da man! :*