View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11754 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do girls actually enjoy giving bj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
It's true.....Me too, most girl friend I know are not keen in bj. Only one married lady I know ask me permission to give me bbbj when we were fucking. It was such a turn on when she asked me permission to bbbj me, I told her to take her time. I got to know this local married chinese lady when we were on board a ferry returning from longjie, a gambling ship.

It was the best without condom blowjob I had. When she stopped blowing me, she stopped reluctantly. And so I asked her did yr husband look for you, she told me yes and many times but she don't like and don't allow her husband to fuck her.
I like the part she ask for permission, so turn on