Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PrivateClub69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 🎇​PC69🎇CONNIE🎇​🎇​Guarantee Commando Service From Her Without Anydelay🎇🎇

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarlicBread View Post
just try Connie from Private Clud69,open card talks tell her openly,give me fly to moon service will give her a well deserved FR

Looks: Same as picture. Typical Thai tan skin!
Boobs: 100% natural. Sensitive tips, will respond when teased.
Body: Slim no tummy fats. Consider fit!
Shower: Gave me a warm up BBBJ to start my engine
Service: Attempted to break ice with small talk. She decided to give a simple massage... thought that counts?
Frenching: Yes. She french like hungry wolves,wild n wet!
Catbath: Everywhere also lick. Especially the nipples
BBBJ: Good stamina can suck very long. Licks the head often, takes a break to catbath again around thigh area.
FJ: Went missionary. She is very responsive and will moan into ur ears. Even continuing to lick them. Pussy is the tightest when u hug her and go deep. Took quite some time for my 1st shot & CIM
2nd shot is all the way she guiding what position can penetrate her deeper,as she love it!
GFE: Overall is a very friendly and talkative girl, can really make u feel like she ur gf. However it really depends on how well u and her click.Can speak quite well in English
RTF: Yes! Already planning on it. She will be returning home ,better have another trip to moon service before she left!

1st time patronising Bro JJ, and I can say his stable is really "what u see is what u get" nothing to hide one. His customer service also swee!
Thanks bro for your great FR

Last edited by PrivateClub69; 04-09-2019 at 11:13 PM.