View Single Post
Old 31-08-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko45073 View Post
In fact all these secrecy is doing more harm than good, not every chiongster here are seasoned or regulars who understand the cryptic clues given by JasonJG. End up the bulk of us silent chiongsters might be clueless and end up visiting the ml in question or just totally avoiding all mls in which the mls would suffer. I pmed a few bros, all never give identity of that ml. I just want to know if that ml happen to be the ones l visited recently so l can take necessary actions, but alas, l may just unknowingly spread to other mls and in turn spread to other bros here. End of the day, you are not just helping me, but helping the community here as well.
you should start treating all WLs as if they have STD. Knowing the person in question doesn't help you avoid any calamity