Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
nahnotme is Cool - loads of Potential
Bro can sent me link or WeChat.. Wanna give it a try..ty in advance

QUOTE=Heistboy;19127112]Bro Hapidud,
This Hana babe is not in the West lah, found her in the central region instead… moved liao…

First impression, adorable, petite 160+ young lady with slutty looks… I see already want to fuck her type…

I was surprised that she greeted me with a kiss, and she just looks so gorgeous with her dyed golden curly long hair, tight fitting pants, and loose blouse… can see boob's quake when she moves… made my imagination run wild…

Looks: 8/10 (Big eyes, sensual looking, very fair skin, I super like!)

Boobs: 9/10 (natural 36C cup with eraser nipples, oooo nice to rubba and grabba) 

Body: 8/10 (not model type of slim, but the bossom is great!)

Massage: 8/10 (oil massage is great! Not those tuina type, but the strokes are smooth and give you the warmth and soothing feeling… can doze off type of spa massage… not bad! But I didn't doze off, as I was waiting …)

HJ: 9/10 – I like the way she let me grabba her tits , rubba & suck her nips and she letting her hand pumped with the oil…

Conclusion:
A good comfortable massage, pleasing to my eyes and my prick… not chatty (less noise, more peace) but willing to please…

I tried to tempt her to have a good fuck, but she's not willing to take the risk in the shop, but hinted could make other arrangements… hmmmmm… will try and report my FJ with her when it is done!
Looks like she's sort of timid & don't wish to have too much exposure, so if you want her contact, pm me… she changed her wechat id too…[/QUOTE]