Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hamsters22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College

Name: Gisselle
Face: 9/10, SNN rate her 8 however I have to disagree with his rating this time, as subjective as looks is one thing is for sure she is among the prettiest in SNN's current line up
Body: 10/10, she exercise frequently and have a strict diet regimen, the best body I have ever seen from SNN stable.
Boobs: 10/10 B Cup, solid, not too big not too small, amazing to hold and very firm
ASS: 10/10, when she took her clothes off and I saw her ass with black panties on I literally went
BBBJ: 8/10, not the most skilled as mentioned by bro Gomez but still very hardworking
Fingering and Daty: Yes and very wet
FJ: 9.5/10, she will tell you to go harder and faster. I was sweating even before i shoot
GFE: 10/10, very sweet girl to talk to and super friendly, also very curious about certain topics and ask alot of questions. No rush at all after FJ she stayed back awhile even though it is already quite late at night.
Overall: 9.5/10, almost perfect for me

She is not my first choice to be honest. But I am very thankful that my first choice is not available because Gisselle really exceeded my expectation on so many levels. Yes she is not the most skilled, but her looks, her attitude, her sweet face really makes up for it truly one of the sweetest girl I have ever met. Lastly, I would like to thank SNN for recommending her to me, really she is one of your best girls and I sincerely hope she will still be in this line for the months to come.