Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 22-08-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meninsuit View Post
Yes man. No one forced anymore. I just share my thoughts too. Those who choose to skip mine can just ignore. Every OKTs want good reviews. It help to bring in more revenue. If the review is true, of course everyone chiong. But if it is over exaggerating, it become misleading. Brother Tanakhu review is good. But kind of exaggerating and keep pushing it up seem to be the "OKT marketing tactics".

Brother Blueocean69 had gaven his review about Rumi. Compare his to Brother Tanakhu review, it is one heavenly good bonk, one is just a normal bonk. But is still the same girl. 5555
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and if you want to pick on someone , please make sure you can back it up. Did you tried iconick ladies and the experience differ or are you just picking on him just because he writes more for one okt.

Experience between 2 person differs and you can't say one is fake because he gets a good fuck.

I call out wrong stats especially when it comes to fake tits. I hate it and will not hesitate to state it here unless i was informed upfront

Lastly, don't be a ball-less creature by creating a new nick to criticize others. Be a man in real life and online at least