View Single Post
Old 13-08-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: At geylang lorong 6 overnight service now

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
i juz trytry chercher only... tho i kno got not much chem with her... so i wasnt expecting a gud experience. i think she sense it too...she wasnt my original ON target. my original target was the first ger.
wasnt gud but not as bad as his. she din leave the room at all tho i had given her permission to go eat..mayb she din feel the need to escape. we juz cuddle watch utube n thai news on her hp... catch no ball so she explain wat was on the thai news.
i think he nvr up the ger b4 zitao on her.
mine i got go several times ordy...was a frenly top ap... his... i realli duno how he choose who lol.

u? ur lastime on how...
My ON ah ? ... nothing special nor interesting lei ... very the routine most of the time...
ON regular girl .... eat together, shower, bonk , shower again, chat then sleep ... morning wakeup shower, bonk, shower, say goodbye then go back home ....
The girl always tired after whole day serving many customers ....
same same as what many bros encontered lah hahahaaa ...

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!