Thread: L16h6
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Haha .............

I am not sure why he is so worked up over some comments about WLs here.

We are just stating our experiences and we did not condemn or curse the WLs whatsoever.

We are just sharing experiences.
Who's worked up? We are well into 2019 and the forum can and should benefit from a more sophisticated understanding of posts. If a newbie comes to this forum, reading your posts individually may think that there is something wrong with the WLs. We are here to share info so nothing wrong in putting things in its proper perspective.

From your posts, it seems like 80% of WLs don't wish to service YOU or meet your expectations. This is not my personal experience and I believe most punters can have at least 50% of WLs willing to serve them. So when you post that a WL doesn't wish to french you, it's good to have the right context: that the WL may french, but since 80% of WLs don't wish to service you, so no surprise this WL doesn't wish to french you as well. At the same time, on the rare occasion that a WL is willing to french you, it must mean...because most won't.

This forum is to share info so nothing wrong in getting the full picture. So the next time you post that a WL doesn't service you, it should come as no surprise. After all, most don't service you or meet your expectations.