View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 02:22 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Assesment of HIV/STD risk from this encounter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorryWartHypoch View Post
Thank you for the reply, due to my inexperience and first time encountering this situation, I was highly traumatised, I tried to gain more knowledge from the internet though it’s very general in terms of the situation. Any specific STD I should be concerned about as well? I’m going for a full checkup and was wondering what particular should I ask for from the doctor.
I would just carry on life as if nothing had happened. You're suffering from unwarranted anxiety given the situation you described.

It's like imagining that you have a brain tumor every time you get a headache. Of course it is possible but it is highly unlikely.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates