View Single Post
Old 13-03-2007, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold
Monthly trip to ChangPing, HouJie & HuMen

I have been cheoging in Dongguan areas (as mentioned in the title) almost every month since 2004. Compare to some of the seniors, my level of experience could be still quite low, however I am here just to share my experience which I feel fun and exciting (at least to me ^^).

The reason why I opened this new thread and not put my posting under the existing thread is because I am roaming around more than one place, and I could not find the suitable thread for me (seems like hardly to read the FR about HouJie and HuMen...), so, here is the new one.

For this posting, I am here to share one of my experience in CP, in early Dec 2006... where it was about 1 1/2 months after JiaYi opened and before Amazon start the renovation...
the story may seems a bit old, but don't worry bro, I will share the newer ones in the coming posting.

On Sat dec 9, one of the friend would actually like visit back Amazon, to see how is the situation after Jiayi opened, so we decided to go there. Sat usually is very crowded so we were a bit kiasi and arrived 6:30pm. Wah, KNS, the girls reduced so much after Jiayi opened, roughly counted, the girls were less than 200...

While walking on the flower street, found one sweet girl that smiling on me, being attracted by her sweet smile (for those who know me, u know lah, I like the girl with nice smile... ^_*), but bcos just in the beginning of the "shopping", so did not pick her. Walk to the 2nd lane, found another prettier and cute cute one, well, decided to pick her for the night. After picked and back to the waiting point to wait for the rest of the friends, "unconsciously" eyeing on the 1st girl that I interested... found that she is still standing there, and who knows, she was looking at me as well! So we were looking at each other for second... and seconds... then, she run out from the line and came to me... holding my hand, says: "Ge-ge, Yi Qi Wan Hao Ma?" (can we play together?)

She gave me the hesitation... look at the girl at my right, prettier and cuttier; but this girl who holds my left hand, smile sweeter... very difficult to decide... the pure and innocent young guy like me, u know lah, very soft hearted one, feeling guilty and not nice to reject anyone of them... so, decided to take TWO!

After back to the ktv room, as usual, play dice, sing song, drinking and chatting... the 1st girl I picked named JiaJia, the 2nd one XiaoLing (what a common names...) JiaJia was having the very good voice and sing very well... but she keep focusing on singing... wah lao, kns... and XiaoLing, besides chatting and playing dices with me, she also serves me fruits, pour wine when my cup is empty, give me mic when my song coming, give me tissue after eating n drinking... the very caring girl... and most important one, always shows her sweet smile to me!!!

At the end of the night, think, think, think, decided to dump JiaJia who is prettier but not cooperative and take XiaoLing back.

Had a supper after sing song and back to hotel around 1am. Chatted with XiaoLing for a while, then she initiatively asked me to go bath together... and then great time starts!! ^__^

On the bed, she first helps me to BBBJ, licking the balls softly and blowing for minutes... then, we start the action with different styles, men on top, women on top, dogging... (well, I guess I may not good in writing those "exciting" actions... so sorry... hehehe...), we "worked" until tired, then rest and chat chat, then bath, then bj, then action again! We repeat and repeat this until almost 6am... until I really tired and exhausted... To my experience, usually the girl will only let you bonk two times per night, the they will give the series of excuses to avoid bonking... but XiaoLing, she is so "hardworking"... one of the very outstanding performer which I have met!!!

I booked her for next night even we go to another ktv... having the very great and fun time with her... Felt really sextified for my trip... ^^