View Single Post
Old 21-07-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR on Fei Fei

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-fei-fei/

There are a couple of Fei Feis so make sure you check the right one.

Originally was planning to try Lin Lin's protégé Lin Meng Meng but she was too darn far to go to at night and I was really tired. On a whim I tried Fei Fei although there were very few FR on her. She was available and I was glad I chose her.

For a start, she looks like her best pictures. So ignore the first two and look at the rest. So rare to have a ML who looks like her best pictures. Just a bit more tanned. She's a real SYT type with a figure that reminds me of those nubile college girls. Smooth skin and no blemishes at all. A tattoo on one leg that actually looks quite nice.

Personality-wise, she's a very friendly girl who laughs easily. She has a beautiful smile and nice white teeth (yes I realise some bros here are particular about that). Very agreeable and reminds me a lot of that female BFF you have in school.

Service-wise her massage was initially very short and I was thinking, huh? But the sensual was very long and protracted and there were a lot of patterns. Bbbj and finished off with fake love moves, I gather she can do Cim as well but the feel of her ass grinding against me was so good I couldn't hold out in the end. She herself said that she was trying to prolong the pleasure for me, which was a very nice touch. Who likes commercial feel? Fully nude with 4g roaming. She seems a bit new to this game and her nipples get very tender by the nd of the day, so I could only lick them gently. Maybe over time they will toughen up, but that's good and bad too.

After I was done, I noted that I still had a bit of time left and she volunteered to finish massaging me. She did a very decent 跪背 which helped a lot with the tension in my lower back. Given that she hadn't eaten her dinner yet and it was 11 pm, I thought she scored points from not showing any black face and shooing me out of the door so that she could get her dinner.

I think Fei Fei is an under the radar gem who can use some support. The only downside (and some people may not think it a downside) is that it's a shared apartment. Her flatmate is quite pretty I have to say. But not as pretty as Fei Fei imo. Maybe they offer 双飞 services but that's not my cup of tea. Otherwise, the apartment is modern and clean.

I'm conclusion, Fei Fei is a good honest choice if you're seeking to avoid landmines. She even advertises her breasts as A cup (I'd say more like small B), which isn't normally what you'd be doing if you're trying to get customers. She looks like her photos and offers good service. Just choose the right Fei Fei.