View Single Post
Old 16-07-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Actually that would be the bare minimum expectation liao as it would be extremely foolhardy to buy a big ticket item that costs tens of thousands of dollars without even doing the basic background checks even when I want to buy a simple household item on the internet I will also do some basic checks on the prices, reliability & reviews from others too

It is actually those "unprinted" or unknown or unpublished issues & problems that always caused the developers or builders/contractors to go bust, as they have a simple solution to all their cashflow problems i.e. to dig one hole to cover another holes as what happened to Sinkapore in the past for those HDB contractors as on the surface they have many projects & continuous ongoing jobs, but internally they are bleeding like hell as they are continuously digging a smaller hole (becos continuously tendering at a lower sum to secure the project) to fill a much bigger hole until finally fail to find more to dig than they collapsed & file for bankruptcy

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
There is a clear and present danger when we invest, invest in property and invest in foreign properties.

The batting average of 1:10 is so low, the rewards never compensate the inordinate risk associated. It is very uncomfortable to see a higher rep pointer providing such advice. If the advice is from a reputable property consultancy, MAS will hang the boss by his KKJ. At the risk of sounding like I am flaming, caveat emptor remains the principle