View Single Post
Old 13-07-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
IIRC, I got the lower price package. The therapist did ask if I wanted the hj, now, who would say no?
The thing is, the girl in the massage room didnt mention its free or complimentary. The GRO didnt say, the massage girl also didnt say, hence i assume there is a need to pay her. Maybe the massage girl did try to tell me but due to my lack of understanding on bahasa Indo language,i could have mistook it as a "Golden Question".

When i step out of Octopuss, i still think i have got a good deal at 100k rupiah and its only when i met up with the driver,then did i realize that its package comes with a complimentary HJ,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by m600 View Post
Just remember one point. We don't have they're pussy we won't die but if they don't have our money they and they're family definitely won't survive for long.
Agreed with your point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
...dun believe everything you read...go find out yourself...may hv pimps or owners posting here to show high prices...
Also agreed with you pointers too, its only when one is physically on the island to try out the girls,then they would know whats install there. Good or bad, its individual perspective. The girls i like may not be the girls you like too,hehehe....

To me, one girl no good in a booking joint do not means the whole joint is lousy.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info