View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
another mth is wil be seventh mth liao loh....lol, wan join me go look 4 wukong?
You mean Wukong is your Vietnam girl?

Ok, ok...i am just joking. Ya, its been a while since i visit Sekupang Guan Yin Temple, maybe might drop by that place on your 7th month,hehehe...and as for Galang, this year i am unlikely to go there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Fully agree with Bro Nono on this......
All Bros going to visit Batam...please be very careful when crossing the customs.
Not so sure about others but they were known to be licensed robbers in Indonesia Batam,hehehe...anyway, dont think that Indonesia immigration were the only nasty around the region. Singapore immigration were just as bad to other countries too and especially tourist from the 3rd world countries.
I said that becos i have a few non-Singaporean friends from UAE trying to reach Singapore but their visa were disapprove by the ICA (Immigration and Checkpoints Authority). And these friends were not poor people.

Quote:
The first time I saw this type of room was a hotel in Zhuhai China many years ago.
Apparently, this is quite a common kind of setup in some China hotels.
Yes, the ability to see the gal showering or the gal watching you showering adds up the kinki-ness level.
Hehehe...i was expecting something like this in the room while the girls were about to shower (and when the white curtain is down),hehehe...

Quote:
On another note, it will also be good to see what the gal is doing while you are inside the toilet/showering room.
Yea, thats the safety issue, well...in case when you go toilet, the girls try to steal your stuffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
if the glass is translucent...
thats make it more elusive and mysterious....
but not in 7th month
During seventh month?

Hehehe....

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info