Old 08-03-2007, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
jjmyarea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Mini Samster Gathering JB @ 7th March 2007 post rpt/blog

The Tcss meetup was at 6.30pm. Altogether there are 4 of us b4 being met up later by another just right after dinner. No seafood dinner, just some simple fried dishes. But still the food do taste good as u eat the senior bros will share some experiences or stories. Sometimes the taste of the food depends on the company u have. If they bring along "black face", rigidity or too much seriousness, mahai, dragon meat oso no taste liao.

Great Tcss as not too large the group. Too large a group, even if u attend meeting some ppl still hv no chance to talk wif U. After some light meal.... for me a bit heavy as i din shut my big mouth to "underwrite" everything which they din finish.

After further Tcss so that we have digest a bit, we head up to a private joint that offers Thai massage by thai gals. Since there is another program after this we opted 4 1hr session only. So now, it is an example of how ignorant someone can be, in this case like me. I hv posted of my personal opinion that u can't find decent massage in Malaysia b4. Yes, it's true I can't find bcoz I dun hv such lobang.

The gal that massage me, look wise is average but as with most thais she has great smile and laughter if u treat them nice. A great smile can up a few points in the look department, at least for me. I have to be frank this is the most enjoyable massage I ever have, even better than the PRC one in SY, Tmn Impian MP. The massage is with some power, no oil, with great pressure point action. The gals forearm is amazing ler. I can feel the bones in her forearm "rolls" over my muscles and bone. Kinda that her bone like those ogawa rotating wheels but in much pleasant human touch.

I was totally immerse in the massage. Real relaxation. She speaks Hokkien but i speak very little or know very little so not much tcss with her with my broken Hokkien. Anyway if u understand what is "ping pong" then u r fine. Kekeke...I din touch her boobs nor ask her naked or whatever as I'm really enjoying all this massage and HJ. Hv quite a squirt!! Guess if one is relax, one can really enjoy. Fxxx performance anxiety. And the best deal of all??? Damage at RM30+30.

Later we head for some social drink at a pub in JJ. Nice atmos as no K OK. So can Tcss a bit either with the bros or the gals. Have some great laugh with the bros and gals. We end it at ard 1am and I know I have a nice balance of alcohol level. I can feel those false sense of feeling real alert, feeling a bit light but no swagger ard.

I know I'm not drunk because:
1) When we share tab, i still know someone owe me change in teh tarik and one or 2 rotis;
2) When i drove home, there's this dog who is a road bully in the middle of the road who dun seems to barge when my car approaches. I have to drive around it n i successfully negotiate it;
3) When i reach home, my opposite neighbour a gal who works in S'pore factory has reached home and was hanging her laundry outside. i was still aware she wears a cute pink nite gown, which in my heart/head said pls let the end of her short gown rides up, pretty pls, when she tries to hang her clothes in high places. Just great legs and a little bit of bun. No luck.

So all in all... very good outing. As in bed, me horny, thinking of PCC after the "show" but decided not to push it... Further proof me not DRUNK. Muahaha...