View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

FR on Shuang Shuang 16WH12:

Ever since the two 16WH12 service-oriented WLs Xin Xin and Xia Tian left, I see no reason for me to revisit this house until I came across the recent hype over Shuang Shuang. After trying her last weekend, the hype is truly justified.

First impression: She has a China doll kind of look with fair skin, high forehead and sharp chin. Boobs are wholesome B cup. Figure is slim with medium height and slightly fleshy butt.

YTL rubber mattress service: Frenching, boob rub, catbath, reverse and normal BBBJ, reverse HJ and AR are provided. The killer blow for me was her pussy grinding on my dick which made me shot out early out of excitement. Fortunately, I cummed only a little bit for me to be able to continue. Unbeknownst to me, she unleashed yet another killer blow of 69-position BBBJ. This time, I couldn't hold it anymore and shot out all of my manjuice into her mouth. She claimed that she swallowed all my cum but I couldn't be sure about it since we were in 69 position and I was too high from the sexcitement.

On bed service: None, because my dick was fully exhausted and couldn't get hard anymore. I had to leave earlier for an appointment and she also started the session much later than our scheduled booking time.

FJ: Same as above.

Overall: A worthy successor to the aforementioned ex-WLs Xin Xin and Xia Tian. Definitely a must try. Will RTF her to make up for the loss opportunity to bonk her properly.