View Single Post
Old 30-06-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
Had a crush on my colleague and one time she came over to my desk to ask about work. She was standing beside me and I was sitting down
Discussing about an email and she was replying a customer using my name. She wore a fairly short skirt and was bending a bit. I couldn't resist and pretend to see my phone to take her up skirt

As I position myself and trying not to alert the other colleagues sitting around me. My phone went below her...

Nbcb at this moment she turn her head and looked at me... Caught in the act!

I tell bros.. The fear was unimaginable. She didn't say anything and went back to her desk. Till today I fear being reported.
SibueyJialat up 5pts

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.