Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 26-06-2019, 06:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
WH04 Mei Mei

Tried this demure babe last week thanks to good headsup from bro Omnia who knows my taste well:

Origin: Guangdong, 23 yr old

Looks: Demure babe, long jet black hair till waist, fair, porcelain complexion, big eyes, face slightly fleshy.

Body: 1.59m tall, voluptuous body frame (‘slimmer’ than 2062 Lulu and rtc 1651 Xiao Lian) with fleshy butt, slight tummy, 53kg, perky natural D nicely shaped boobs with pale brown nips- been a long time since I enjoyed such a heavenly pair, hence had a long time caressing, kneading, sniffing, licking and sucking.

Services: In shower, sensual raba raba with perky soft boobs, good eye contact. On bed, sensual catbath and boob rub, no ar, but balls licking and bj very good suction with deep throat, after which she teases her snowy peaks around my face, nose, mouth, wow heavenly... luckily drank much water before session hence my tongue can leave a wet trail around all contours of the lovely peaks, followed by some light frenching (minimal contact with her tongue as she advised need complete full hepatitis vaccine jabs before she can offer DFK)

FJ: Mounted me on cowgal, her pussy feels warm and tight, she can ride well and soon was silent gasping away as the hard rod rubbed hard against her pussy walls, I switched to lotus to light french her, lick her neck, lick her tits, thrust the rod even deeper, she moaning louder now, she tired hence position her at edge of bed and rammed into her in missionary posture, damn shiok due to her warm, moist pussy, alternating with deep anchors to allow her grind against my hard rod, continued licking neck, her twin peaks, while she moaned further. Switched to final posture in doggie and banged her hard and fast with long strokes, pulling all the way out and slot in, using her bouncy juicy butt to good effect, then pressed her flat down in a prone doggie position and rammed my hard rod all the way in wow damn shiok and she was moaning damn seductively till I buay tahan and came to an explosive climax in prone doggie position, while grab her hands from behind. After the deed, she gave a good massage while we chit chatted away, very sweet and friendly gal.

Verdict: GFE bonk with demure babe who’s able to withstand hard bonking in multiple postures. If she can lose another 5kg, think long queue to Jurong le.
So I must wait till she finish vaccine jab before test drive for full sextisfaction