Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 17-06-2019, 11:21 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
KnuckleDuster, don’t bullshit. You never respected anyone on this thread and have many times called Samsters in this thread as losers. If there is a lowlife scum on this thread, it’s you. And now, u are fucking a maid after looking down on others fucking maids. I think u just got very interested to taste a maid pussy after reading all the good stuff.

But again, you lied when you said u fucked Marlina for free. Marlina never fucks for free unless ur her boyfren. And don’t tell me you are the fucking Don Juan. See you only maids get charmed. Pigs might fly!!! Look the msg from Marlina below. Next time, just be truthful and respect everyone.

That’s the problem with losers, when others get free they get to pay and come here back like a loser to show their displeasure.