View Single Post
Old 14-06-2019, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Female teacher told 15 yr old student to do sex acts in Geylang hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
Hahaha.... if I were the father, maybe ask her to give a foc bonk and resign immediately
Just joking
Bro Vanda, why ask her to resign? Should ask her to come to your home to give tuition to your son.

And sometimes we also need to know progress of our son, we can find her for 'Contact Time'.

Now you make me want to faster finish the current chapter of my story so that I can go to the next chapter - My Son's Tutor.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only