View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 15
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post

Yesterday night just CIP'ed in my other FB and reminds me that I will always love CIP.

We would always raw but she would remind me to wear protection when she feels that I'm cumming.

But last night, she didn't mention a single word when I started fucking her.
She only kept saying "Wah so big so big! How come today bigger!"

And when I was increasing my frequency of thrust, she knows I was about to cum and she let out a soft "don't cum in me please..." but used her two legs to hold my pelvic closer to hers, and repeated seductively "don't cum, don't cum..."

I was feeling so passionate about the fuck and proclaimed, "Don't care, I'm cumming in you today" and before I decided to unload every single drop of my seed in her, I shouted "I'm cumming!!!!!"

At the point, she said "omg you shoot inside me.... told you don't cum already!!!" But actions were different - she used her hands to hug me closer and strengthened her legs to keep my penis in her pussy.

I kept my cock in her now-filled-pussy for about 2 minutes, feeling her pussy pulsating and pulsating.

I unplugged my cock from her pussy, and saw my cum overflowing onto the sheets. SHIOK!

Then she proceeds to help me clean my dick before we got cosy again.

The most SHIOK part was when she texted me the next day about how my cum is still flowing out!

CIP is really the best for me. REALLY ENJOY
I really doubt it that she was leaking your sperm the day after... maybe some discharge...especially if you saw your leak after you pulled out of her.

Even when lying down, it can leak out slowly and overnight.