View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Alo...what you tokking huh...any ICA officers will tell you no dual citizenship...if officer knew anyone who possessed more than 1 passport already an offence and the person can be investigated and prosecuted...

So if your ICA Friend is idiot - anyone with multiple passports maybe a terrorist...putting Sinkieland in danger becos the guy may be a terrorists trying to bomb our country...

I doubt that ICA like what you describe...

Selamat Hari Raya to our Muslim friends...
System will prompt. He will refer to snr officer. They will chk with HQ. Thats what i neen told. The book may say tis and that. End of the day ICA still have the discretion whether to prosecute or otherwise. Hw cld u be so naive?

Another thing. Quite often we read pros fm certain countries being arrested and banned. Are u telling me those ICA officers are idiots and dont know hw to do profiling? U go figure out.

Thank you

Last edited by nitecrawllerr; 05-06-2019 at 11:33 AM.