View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
how good is her jg? is she ex ye fang student?
no kc then u safe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
MLs who are good at jg doesn't need to provide bbbj.

Those who post with good jg and bbbj or even cim.. seems too unbelievable.

Got combo until much service... then I will confirm RTM many times FR sure...
Xia Xue is a trained masseuse. Her back-stepping is awesome if you enjoy hard massage.

She is not one of YF's students. Hers is Thai juagen, which is a different school from YF's.

Because the current market is dominated by MLs providing bbbj/cim, MLs like her and Mango find it hard to draw customers. While Mango refuses to succumb to market trends, Xia Xue does, and hence adds bbbj/cim into her list of services. Not sure how's her bbbj standard though because I visit her for tool maintenance while she's still around because there aren't many pleasant looking MLs who provide good massage and genuine juagen while fully nude. Most MLs who provide authentic juagen are aunties whom you'd rather they keep their clothes on, lol...