Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bturbo View Post
Wah this girl, i lucky didn't booking her, was at villa past 2weeks. She is short plum and tummy in jeans bursting out hahahaha, first sight she give me the bitchy sluty CMF looks with her round glasses on, but I rejected my instinct tell me this is Chau chi bai 🤣
yeah, luckily u didn't take

she was all smiley n got that CFM look with the big round spectacles when in the villa.

just last week i went to VIP Spa in JB, a cambodian SSYT jitao roll eyes n turn head away from me during parade.
that one easy call, like that sure peng chia, so i just chose another viet WL.

on the other hand, smiling or showing high gfe during parade (or mirroring as they call it in JB local mandarin) is no guarantee for good bonk though