View Single Post
Old 16-05-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Recently saw this TS post this masseuse ... and her photo look familiar...

See a few more time and i remember she is the legendary JG masseuse Milan last time operate in Lor 39 area...

So never think much pick my hp and give her a call... Once she answer ask her is she milan ... to her surprise how come i know her... Cause i tell her your photo one look will know is u...

For those her regular will know who is milan...

She still maintain her nice slim figure, decent boobs and nice personality. Her current place is quiet and cosy and now got free parking lot no drive also can reach her easy as near to MRT also...

Very good oil massage and anthentic ZG still as good as it is... Her standard still there... no horse run...

High service level. High GFE.

But she has her restrictions – do respect her for those regular will know what i means...

She stays alone in an clean apartment, easy to find... So who want massage and JG ... JG as good as our professional ling ling jie...

Enjoy her good massage and JG....

Going to leave this flower city soon .......