View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 06:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 14
teehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterteehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Is it wise to take up HSBC personal loan for F&B venture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiaaMuiChieww View Post
Hi bros out here, recently I was approached by my army friend who asked if I am interested to join him in setting up a F&B franchise LLAO LLAO outlet. He told me there would be 3 of us to share the capital if I'm interested. Total setting up will costs an estimate of $270k, one pax about $90k to fork out. I do not have so much cash with me and I found out that there is this HSBC personal loan out there. I need another $50k do you think I can take a loan from them? Need more advices please.
I don’t know much about loans but I’d strongly advise you to steer away from llao llao. My friend’s parents did the same and they’re still incurring losses every month despite a prominent location. If you’re truly interested in having your own yogurt store, shoot me a PM. I do know the supplier of llaollao.

Or if you’re doing it in a form of investment, do heed my advice and place your money somewhere else.