View Single Post
Old 07-05-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L16H49 WLs & its details

tried dou dou today. wanted visit 1654a but couldn't find it, so decided give 1649 a try. okt was quite nice, came in earlier and 1649 was the first shop i visited, at that time dou dou was the only one available. told him i want to explore and reccee first as dou dou wasn't on my agenda today. came back again as most of the house i went to either left with 1 girl or none available(went at around 7-8pm). just nice meng meng just ended her appt. okt wanted to give me meng meng, but i felt that it was too much for her to take another customer straightaway. so i opt for dou dou instead. and since no fr was shed on her, decide to test drive and give a fr on it.

origin: hubei
looks: 6.5 (not my type)
cup: b-c cup
height: below.1.6m
skin: fair and smooth
pubic hair: shaved/trimmed
bm: yes
bbbj/bj: nope
shower: yes, shower together
rtf: nope(intend to find meng meng)

pro: friendly, break ice easily. good figure
con: no bj, foreplay was done in quick fashion with only bm and rubbing of the dick. fj was only done in 1 position, and when i did not shoot, she decided to give me hj, which is nothing to shout about. helped me to shower thereafter.

she wanted to exchange wechat, so that i can contact her again the next time i patron, which i gladly obliged. making new friend, why not? who knows it may come in handy next time.

Last edited by leuor; 08-05-2019 at 03:51 AM.