View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I do agree they are street smart, if not won't even make it out of the country to come here. But even with all the advices of jiemeis, being here is totally different. Imagine you are thrown into China now, ask you to call agent to look for accommodations, at the same time get sim card, deals with hundreds of messages, notwithstanding agents that snook you, at the same time afraid of getting caught too soon and lose all deposits. I know it will take me a while to settle down.

And steady, I never say you must pity them or take their crap. When we look at things in certain perspective, we will not be so angry ourselves la each time and complain here complain there.
Agree that for newbies ML we probably should cut them some slack till they settled into a rhythm, especially understanding that new dish tends to get flooded with bookings and bound to screw up here or there.

But I believe most of us are targeting those already settled down ML whom attained some level of "popularity" and start to cut corners, excuses aplenty or/and attitude dipped drastically. These groups have no excuses and should not be granted the leeway given to newbies ML. Else we will all be facing cmi standard in general since these gals share information with their peers openly. We got to let these service slackers realize that they can't get away with lousy standard. Bearing in mind that Spore customers already si beh chin chye in general...