View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Yeah she's been here long enough. At one point of time, there's just no need for reviews liao. Many bros here would known her standards so not really affected by new reviews.

Anyway, she's gone and not coming back. Wish her good luck ahead.
Yep, just like her sister too. No need to mention anymore.

Sometimes too much mentioning also not good. Some customers like to use this thread as conversation piece with the girls. Why I wonder. To score brownie points? Or are they really that bad a conversationalist, and have nothing else to say?

This becomes a problem. The girls will listen to the customer's talk, and will be affected and pressured by what's being said here - usually unnecessarily.

I just advise them to just do their work well and diligently and success will come. No need to be bothered by what's being said here.

Sigh. Can't we also subscribe to the saying "what happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas"?