View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Just my own opinion. Personally I think we need to cut the new MLs some slack. They usually have problems with scheduling, new addresses, managing and checking contacts, finding agents, posting etc. It is not a system they understand when they first arrive here coupled with the stress of finding new place every few days until they finally get the hang of it and settle down. This happens to all previous MLs, like Long Nu and all. If they are really the super smart kind, need not be in this line right? Though this comment is a little general. They usually get better once they settled down, have a pool of regulars(less phone checks), earned their first instalment, less stress. So usually I cut the ML off once they slack after a few visits and take you for granted in terms of time and service etc, or if I got bored with her
Well, you do have your point.
But I just want to chip in my take.
These gals would have done all the homework from their jiemeis who had work in sg before coming here.
So in a way they are not really overwhelmed.
Secondly, these gals although not very smart academically, they are very street smart.
They are not the innocent little angels which some robertheads thought they are.
They already knew all the methods to play around sinkie men.

Maybe I had cheong n mixed w these whores long enough so whatever crap excuses they come up with, I just take it with a pinch of salt.

You think u r smarter than them....nah...no way.