View Single Post
Old 19-04-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 12
Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Usually, it is not difficult to find BT (半套) services in 水疗会所. Open Baidu, use the "search nearby function" for 足疗、水疗 、桑拿、按摩 etc. Avoid those with 1 stars etc. I think the comments and the photos of the venue will tell you a lot,whether it has extra services or basically a clean joint.

For us foreigners, you might get difference prices. so beware.

Went to a place in 人和, its a while back, i've forgotten the signboard. Went with a friend and they stopped me from going in as i only have a passport with me. Went in after my friend assure them that i can speak mandarin.

Went to the locker, put my stuff, took out a few pieces of money, fold it nicely and stick it in between my phone and cover. Just in case i could get extras by topping up.

Took a dip in the hot bath pool, sauna. Went to the massage area and get some fruits and drinks. Female manager (部长) came and ask what package do we need.

there's 328 and 368 for 90 mins, hj+bbbj, price difference are due to the girls quality and age.

We pick the 328 as we have to wait 30 mins for the girls in the 368 group.
Went up and was taken into a room separately. Was kinda dark, limited light.

She knocked on the door and came in. Based on the silhouette, her body looks great with the tight short skirt, she has shapely legs and she was in high heels.

She smiled as she introduce herself to me. I cant make out how pretty or ugly she looks like but as of now, it looks acceptable and i dont want to make the situation awkward by using my hand phone light to check her out. My number one rule is to make the woman comfortable with you and the session will mostly likely be great.

She ask me to lie on my front and proceeded to do some massage, after that, flipped me and she sat on my lap, exposing her panties while massaging my shoulders. I was using my phone and i took the chance to use it to get a clearer image of her face. Yup, from Chong qing, looks like in the late 20s early 30s. acceptable with sharp features, big round eyes, small pouty lips.

we continue to chat and break the ice, she was really friendly. We laugh and tease each other. Her finger went on to my little bro and caresses it carefully. I was still wearing the pants that they provided, and the silky material was not helping. Immediately, I was rocking hard.

TBC