View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 13
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
HOLY SHIT!!!!

I literally just got raped by a MILF!! Inside my car some more! No shit! This is so fresh that it just happened like 5 minutes ago n the smell of sex still lingers in my car!

I was at this neighborhood drinking place just a couple of hours ago n the table beside us sat two MILF. The one facing me kept smiling at me n even raised her glass to cheers with me. I returned the cheers n even said that it’s nice to see ladies appreciating stout instead of beer.

As we started from 3pm, my buddy had to leave at 4.30pm to pick up his kods. I stayed behind to pick up the tab n at the same time I paid for that two MILF too. They only had 2 glasses each n a plate of wings.

So I smiled at them as I left n I heard the waitress telling them I paid their bill already. I went to my car at the MSCP n I was replying to some work emails when I saw the MILF who was facing me approaching my car. She opened my passenger door and came into my car n sat down!

I was like shocked beyond words n she looked at me fiercely n said,”I don’t need anyone to pay for my drinks. Do you understand? I probably have more money than you but I think you are cute, so I just wanna say thank you.”

The next thing that happened really caught me by surprise. She leaned over and started frenching me. Honestly, she is at least above 50yrs old, very very well kept like those Tai Tai, her face is flawless, botoxed to the max, slim but with a pair of nice looking C cups. She was wearing a pair of hot pants n a tank top n her cleavage was ample. She was spotting a huge diamond ring n large diamond earrings n Hermes slippers n bag.

As we kissed her hand was rubbing my dick over my gym shorts (I was supposed to go to my gym for a workout with my trainer). She pulled down the top of my shorts n my dick spung out n she went down on me immediately. As she was sucking me off, I was caressing her breasts thru her top n I could feel that they were real! No silicon or any hardness around them. They were soft but droopy.

She stopped sucking me n said “ I wanna feel this dick in my pussy!” I suggested going to the back of my SUV n she climbed over immediately. By the time I climbed to the back, she had stripped off her shorts n panties. I took out a condom from my toiletries bag inside my gym bag n slipped it on. She rode me like a champ n reversed cowgirl me n we ended in a doggy position. After I came into the condom, she put on her shorts n panties, punched her number into my hp, gave me a missed call, and kissed me on the lips and got out from the back door and just left. That was when I realized her friend was watching us beside my car all this time! They looked back at me n smiled n walked off.

N hence I decided to pen this down before I drive off!
bro i just read this
great that you play along with her ,, i think her friend might have challenge her to fuck you ,, haha

GOOD CATCH