View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sexcapades with Linda

The day arrived and Linda gave me her address. For dinner I brought a bottle of wine as I didn’t want to go empty handed. I reached Linda’s apartment and was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She was wearing a nice casual summer dress, her hair was done up in a ponytail with some light makeup.
We had a great time during dinner, casually chatting when eventually her roommate arrived right as we were finished with dinner. We introduced each other, Sandra who was from Indonesia was about the same age as Linda, same height but smaller that Linda but still had a nice body underneath her black skirt and blue blouse.As her roommate Sandra began to prepare her own dinner. I helped Linda clean up. After cleaning up Linda suggest we go to her room to drink our wine and chat further so as to give Sandra some privacy.
We managed to finish one bottle as we continued chatting about our lives, she was a fantastic drinker who could hold her liquor which was rare for a local woman. She went to the kitchen to get another bottle and returned to sit on the bed with me. Soon I think the alcohol was started to hit her a bit when she accidentally knocked over a small plastic cup sitting on her bedside table. I teased her by taking her glass of wine away from her telling her I’m banning her from drinking anymore. She laughed and tried reaching for my outstretched arm holding her glass. Eventually she got real close to me and as I turned my head our lips met. We were making out with tongue, Linda was a terrific kisser. I held her waist close and I kissed her neck as she let out a gentle moan. I got a bit bold and gently pressed my hand against her breast to which she didn’t object. She then pushed me back on her bed and climbed on me continuing to kiss me. She then leaned back and unzipped the back of her dress revealing a black bra which held her beautiful D breasts. She removed my shirt and soon reached to my jeans and begun unbuckling them...