View Single Post
Old 31-03-2019, 03:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 18
lrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 💞Sensual Lynn💞

If you're holding off on Lynn, don't.

I visited her before I left the country for the long term, and I tell you I miss her tongue on my cock. Let me tell you what happens whenever I see her:

I have booked her multiple times, and she has never once disappointed me. Everytime I walk in, she has welcome me with open arms, giving me soft comfort.

When ever she undresses, I can tell you that I get hard. Her large, full tits are perky and her waist is slim. She knows how to treat a man in bed, with that pussy cat moan and that slow, sensuous lick of her tongue on my nipples. She nibbles, lick and sucks in a teasing manner before she moves on to my very hard cock.

She licks it like ice cream, sucks it slowly and quickly and knows when I'm about to cum. she makes sure I'm on the edge and gives me maximum pleasure. When I finally cum, it's an explosive moment. She drains my balls and makes sure I pump everything out before she stops.

If I booked for a 2 shot session, she is somehow able to get me hard and horny again. For the second round, it is usually a fuck session. She lets me ravage her pussy, which is tight and juicy.

Like I said, I miss her tongue, and when I return, I will definitely seek her out again.