View Single Post
Old 24-03-2019, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Smile MaXx bonked a Super slim lass ...

MaXx has had a go with this super slim lass ....

WL name - Ting Ting
Origin - Fujian, PRC
Age - 24 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx 1.63 (w/o heels)
Tits - A cups with pale pink cherry size nips
Built - Super slim
Home Base - L1667
Misc info - Debuted approx. 10 - 11 months ago

Ting Ting is highly presentable by today’s GL150 standard. On the first sight what attracted me was her slim (like a model) and leggy (illusion) physique from a distance ... the miracle of brassiere technology made her knockers appeared like a full B with clothes on ... she looks damn good in super tight and short outfit. She has fair and smooth complexion.

She offered the full cat150 services except AR. Her skill level was nothing close to fantastic but she was diligent and put in effort to go thru the usual routine which I find it mundane, stereotypical and boring these days. I personally am looking for spontaneity and natural sex approach in order to attain my desirable sexual omph. So far only a handful could allow me to achieve this omph per se todate. Those who could had already RTC.

We have had some Pre-shower actions ... we were into DFK and light heavy petting very quickly. Ting Ting performed B2B stimulation in the shower, 3/4 deep bbbj both in the shower and on the bed, she also did a catbath routine both on my back and frontal torso. It would be good if she makes the moaning more subtle whilst servicing me. I find it a nuisance as it was too unnatural. She also allowed me to perform cunnilingus on her.

Ting Ting is certainly a nice lass with friendly & approachable personality ... She went thru the sexual routines diligently but lack of the essential punch of a seasoned and/or commando WL. In addition, I wasn’t able to attain the sexual omph that I desire ... Certainly not her fault.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 26-03-2019 at 07:57 AM.