View Single Post
Old 23-03-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
giroud123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hi bros just had Coral from SA. Her first day working and first time in singapore. Had two disappointing bonks recently but this one made it up.

Looks: Super fair and has a taiwanese mei mei look. Very pretty smile and alluring eyes. she brought her glasses so imagine doing it with a taiwanese mei mei with specs. not to mention her school girl cosplay clothes. she had her mini skirt the entire session making me all steamed and aroused.
Body: super slim about 160cm. ideal for doggy and all positions. her legs were (did i mention) slim.
Boobs: natural "a"s not for boob lovers. i am a boobs lover but her body shape face expressions and services made it all up.
BJ: does it for as long as you request. soft and sensual with lots of slurpy saliva. can dt and likes to lick and admire your thing. like lava from sa she likes to tickle the tip with your mouth to arouse you.
FJ: highlight for me. theres a desk and chair. did standing doggy missionary on the desk/bed, carry fuck ,(shes petite and lightweight) lying doggy cowgirl etc. her moans are soft and innocent like. expressions priceless.
Painting and and fingering allowed. in fact i did it for a good 10 mins. trimmed though not shaved. asked her to shave.
Kissing more like pecks and soft and sensual gf type. doesnt like frenching. i ask her to initiate more kissing. was into an extended session of kissing after r1.
Okt: super reponsive and gave me a superb recommendation.
overall super worth at 140 better than my 150/160 bonks this month. highly recommended for guys who like slim fair petite syts with good gfe and ting tong bubbly personality.