View Single Post
Old 23-03-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
privateparts188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jluckystar View Post
FR for Nadia/Pandora from Milkyway.

If this is bubble tea, I think should get enough stamps for a free cup. 3 days back to back with the two of them. Given the right attitude and treatment, their combined GFE and BFF attitude is what conquered me.

first day, had the luck to book Pandora because Nadia was full schedule. Pandora is a outwardly shy but fun girl. those boobs are just amazing to enjoy. I am more for the connection rather than stated services. I skipped all the oral and stuff. we chatted, teased and went straight to the deeds in multiple positions. When we finished, we sat outside naked and just ate the pizza that other brothers kindly bought. you know you got the connection when Pandora uses her mouth to offer cheese kiss.

Then Nadia ended her last session. Her guest saw me sitting there without clothes with Pandora and just ran off. Cute. But what nadia did then hooked me. She just sat on my lap, my bro rubbing against her ass and ate the pizza. Occasionally, she would put the pizza on her nipples and well yup.. Later, to save time, we all squeezed into the toilet and showered together. No hanky panky, just lathering and washing each other up. Needless to say, I msg Milkyway OKT to book Nadia for the next day immediately.

2nd day, waited whole day and distracted at work cause of Nadia. However, unlike the 1st night where she was in lingerie, she was wearing a dress. it was pretty and reminded me much of those gals working in thai disco. I guess its the whole day of desire, we both just pounced and went at it like animals. AND then we showered and she gave me a massage. As we were going about round 2, Pandora walked in. she just sat at the side of the bed playing her TikTok while occasionally grabbing Nadia's boobs and spanking me. she also acted like a basketball coach by yelling "faster faster. she coming liao" the whole situation was like WTF. Then me and Nadia showered.

So day 3 was kinda a secret but it was just EPIC. I dont think the review needs to talk about their services. Its true sometimes they dont do CIM or frenching etc but it really depends on the guys breathe and also connection. For me, i felt their BFF and GFE was over the top to me combined with occasional pleasant "WTF" situation the two of them conjure up. Its like a natural relationship with 2 wives kinda feel that makes me RTF so often.

Some guys just wanna cum all over the place. Some guys like AV feeling (BJ, boobjob etc). But for these two they totally captured me with their extreme GFEs. So they are perfect for those that want to feel taken care of. (Provided you treat them same with respect and care).

day 4 today. I just booked nadia again. Milkyway already give up and just tell me to go up and knock on door myself.. 555
How much did you spend in total bro?

I think many bros would agree that coming out from a session with Pandora, if you see Nadia you would want to book her and vice versa.

Best part is I feel that both of them are close like sisters and not jealous with each other when I book the other one instead of RTF them.

On my visit out with Nadia, I saw many chocs and food on table that bros bought for them, they must really be enjoying their time here

No need for me to further update FR for Nadia since too many here alr.