Thread: L16h6
View Single Post
Old 18-03-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6

Since I have not been trying out 1606 PRC WLs for a long while, thought I'd give this tall 1-workmonth newbie Rou Rou a shot.

First impression: She is about 1.66m tall with a slim body. Face-wise, she looks foxy with that sharp nose and sharp face of hers, especially with her dyed brown hair. She also has a pair of nicely shaped A cup boobs with pointy nipples. Butt is slightly flat though.

Pre-shower service: Short hug and light touches with her fingers on my naked chest.

Shower service: None aside from basic cleaning.

On bed service: Catbath, boob rub, more light finger touches on my back and legs followed by passable BBBJ. No AR and painting provided.

FJ: Decent enough for me to have a hard-on and pumped her in missionary several times with some frenching in between. She lied down beside me afterwards with her arms around me until there were about 3 minutes left before time was up. Chatted with her throughout that period.

Overall: An average girl in terms of services. Her strong points are her height and GFE. Bros who have a fetish for tall girls and GFE should like her. Not recommended for those who are into Cat150 services.