View Single Post
Old 18-03-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hartono used to have high end great girls.
I have never tried a girl from Hartono's, but I did go in there and look a couple of times. Both times there were about 8 girls seated on a couch. They were very well dressed and seemed classier than the girls you see at places like Hotel Classic, but I didn't see any that I considered worth the price.

If you want to find Hartono's, go to Hotel Dharmawangsa. Hartono's is within walking distance of that hotel. Unfortunately, you will not be able to find it without taking a taxi because it is in a house that looks like any other house in the area and has no signs. At the Dharmawangsa hotel, get a Silverbird taxi and ask them to take you to Hartono's. They will be very happy to do that because they get a finders fee for bringing you there. If for some reason, that taxi doesn't know where it is, get a different Silverbird taxi. Bluebird taxi drivers will not know where it is, but Silverbird drivers who wait at Hotel Dharmawangsa should know. If you try a silverbird that waits at the airport or other places far from the area Hartono's is located, they will not likely know where it is, only a select few taxis know the place.

If you do pick a girl from Hartono's, you have to take her to your own hotel. They do not have on-site rooms for sex.