Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Greenpan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked YeZi , Hse 1654a, for the 1st time.

YeZi, long alluring natural curving hair, standing at 1.58m, weighs at about 50 kg, close to B- size boobs for her body frame, a nice body being neither slim nor plump, sharp nose, straight side face outline with sharp chin, attractive eyes with seductive small lips, is an attractive lass and satisfied my Look Department. Her look, during the fuck session, did spur me to fuck her hard and french her ..... shiok ! She has been here for about 6 months. She has dense bone and taut firm hand and leg muscles and had been gymming in the past.

Hugging in standing with good frenching and erotic caressing for 5 mins, CBJ for 5 mins, Net thrusting 35 mins.

She was accomodating to all positions. Great frenching, seductive medium loud moanings as if in some pain and being ravaged. She had thin film of sweat on her back and buttock and this further ignite my beast mode, imagining fucking her in gym when she worked out halfway .....

She allowed sucking, licking and gentle bitting of nipples in Missionary position. In one Missionary position with her on top closing her legs and i at the bottom with my legs wide opened, i told her to bonk me as if i was the whore fucked by her. I pretended to moan like her , pulled her buttock in and urged her not to thrust too furiously as it was painful ......knn, she laughed till we had to stop the fucking session ....., its was fun, lol.

She could absorb my long poundings. Overall, a very enjoyable bonk and it greatly satisfied my lust for sex. She panted heavily throughout my poundings and at he end of the seesion, she told me her cunt was dripping wet. I like .....heyheyhey.

Thks to Bro Rockdick for recommending
nice girl,will try her