View Single Post
Old 14-03-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 17
jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!
Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Try booking ade recently but she not free and she recommend her friends....

What i can say her this friend is a mlif with a huge melon....
When I first saw her, the first word that came thru my mind was 'wow'. She really that kind of CFM MLIF...

After showering, I laid face down on the massage bed and waiting eagerly for her to begin... Off she started the massage on my back. She mainly used her palm to release the stiffness of my back muscles with some finger pressing. She really can massage and get the right spot... For those massage lover and love hard massage then she will be the one u looking for but definitely not piano player or rushing time. 

In our session, we chatted alot on CNY .... She is very friendly and really can chat...

After the massage, she asked to turn over, her fingers started to roam all over my body. Her finger teasing damm shiok and song...
that I got a hard on instantly....

Slowly her fingers roamed to my butt and groin area.. Atfer attacking my butt, both of her hands started to caress my little bro.. That was the best HDLY that I have experienced. You will fall in love to her hand ... her hand really does a magical...

After HDLY and caress by her for about 10 minutes, She started her HJ. And I also started to roam her upper body. She really have A nice pair of SOLID HUGE C boobs ... I caressed them slowly and gentlely. N

I left her place as a happy man....

Recommended for bros that like hard massage and good HDLY....
Hi bro, can share contact?