View Single Post
Old 13-03-2019, 06:20 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up How would you have reacted to such insurance agent

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

KNN new tactics used by insurance agent - a pinay chiobu disguising as MacDonald staff giving you some sort of coupons then chit chat abit asking you whether mind to do a simple lifestyle survey KNN my uncle have the time and obliged thinking is some Mac makan survey KNN then pinay lead him walking and chatting as my uncle asked where is the MacDonald KNN same time been invited to sit on a coffee chair with a ccb agent standing by KNN my uncle jit tao kan both the pinay and the agent and the...

How would you have reacted to such insurance agent

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.