Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Well done, Bro, lei hou yeh, two thumbs up, lol. Your experience with her was many times better than mine. Her cunt is tight. Pls share your sex position if u think u have hit a WL's G spot. My interest in this aspect get aroused today, haha.
Maybe lucky day bah
Or maybe she’s no longer newbie hence felt the pressure

But one thing for sure is I may have seemed always concerned abt her wellbeing during the session, cos told her to let me know when I’m too rough

She also appeared to like the rod anchored deeply in missionary, hold it there for her to grind off, cos after that I dived down to paint her pussy already dripping le
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪